May 15, 2022
Brace yourself – this Margarita brings some heat to the party!
- One 750-ml bottle premium tequila
- 1 Jalapeño pepper, cut in half lengthwise, keeping seeds intact
To make the spicy tequila: Open the tequila bottle and drop the Jalapeño in. Cover with the bottle cap and let flavors infuse for at least 1 day and up to 3 days.
JALAPENO MARGARITA (1 Serving)
- 2 ounces spicy tequila (4 Tbs)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce Cointreau (2 Tbs)
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- Ice cubes
To make each jalapeño margarita: Combine 4 tablespoons spicy tequila, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 2 tablespoons water, 2 tablespoons Cointreau, 1 teaspoon agave syrup and ½ cup ice cubes in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
Fill a rocks glass with fresh ice cubes. Strain the margarita over the ice cubes and serve. Garnish as desired.
Makes 16 servings